May 11, 2014

First Time Swimming!!


Today was such a pretty day that we decided to take Kira swimming for her very first time! We didn't plan on taking her so soon, since she didn't even have a swimsuit, but since I had bought myself a swimsuit earlier on in the week, we figured we'd just run to the store and get her one and take her to the pool!
Here is what my swimsuit looks like. I'm seriously a fan of the mix and match!
It fits me perfectly!






After running to the store and getting some Little Swimmers and a bathing suit, Kira was ready to go!


We found an adorable Nautical themed bathing suit that fit her beautifully! We put on her suit, got into ours and we were ready to go. We had such fun, even though the pool was starting to get a bit cold, Kira didn't mind at all. We had a floatie ring for her, one that she sits in, and she absolutely loved it. I think next time Landon comes over, we are all going to have to go swimming. It tired Kira out and gave Mommy and Daddy a chance to get some sun on our pale winter bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment