May 23, 2014

Moving Moving Moving!

So for about the entire month of May I was sure that we were moving out around Mid-June. Then just last week I found out our new place will be ready for us the first week of June and that means I need to get a move on packing! I really haven't started or done much yet. I'm slacking.



I'm excited to be moving out though. Devon and I haven't really been lucky when it comes to our neighbors. They aren't the best. But I heard from the front office that our new neighbors are awesome and very "cool" as they put it. That's exciting in a way. I'll just be glad to finally have a two bedroom apartment and Kira and Landon can have their own room and I'm above excited to decorate and furnish their room. I'm planning on going to Ikea this weekend and buying loads of new stuff! I'm way excited about that. Well, I guess it's time for me to pack a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment