May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day today!

To start off Devon let me sleep in. After some well appreciated sleep, I woke up to a delicious breakfast that Devon had cooked (with some help from Kira of course)

Yummy!!

Then after breakfast I was presented with some flowers and two beautiful cards. One from Kira and one from Landon that he had picked out last weekend he was with us. :)

This picture doesn't do the flowers justice! They are BEAUTIFUL!

<3 <3 <3

The cards were so nice and my card from Kira was supermom themed and even played music. Kira of course LOVED that and kept opening up my card so the music would keep playing. She also helped pick out my flowers and wanted to sniff them.


























After that, we had sort of a lazy day at home, just lounging about and enjoying each others company. After visiting our own Mother's it was time for dinner and I knew where I wanted to go... Outback!

So we got all dressed up and headed off to dinner.



Dinner was great, I even got a carnation and received many "Happy Mother's Day" from strangers and friends and family alike. I hope all you Mom's out there had a great day. It's nice to be appreciated and have our own special day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment