May 18, 2014

Mother's Afternoon Tea Party!

Today my mother and I attended a Afternoon Tea Party to celebrate Mom's who attend The Center For Pregnancy. The center is an AMAZING place that I found when I first was pregnant.
I was contemplating all my options and I found this center. They truly are a very welcoming and loving place to go to and I couldn't wait to have a mini Mother's Day.

It was held at a church and the setup was gorgeous. I've never been to an actual Tea Party, so I have nothing to compare the decorations to, but trust me... it was fancy and gorgeous. I felt so fancy walking in.

The tables and main entrance set up.
Build a Cookie Bar!
Prizes and goodie bag area!

As you can see, it was so decorated so beautifully. I forgot to take pictures of the different "stations" on the floor, but the sections included: Photo Area, Pedicure and Manicure Area, Build a Cookie Bar and of course, the actual tea and snack sections where we could sit and chat and relax!


The tables were each decorated by a different volunteer and everything was beautiful!

"Moms are a Blessing"
Look at all the great finger foods and desserts!
Cucumber Sandwiches and Tea!
Beautiful table setting!
Our table even had cupcakes made just for us!

I felt so pampered the whole day and then it was time for door prizes! We had all entered our names into a drawing and soon everyone started getting a prize. I kept waiting to hear my name since ironically we had the same number of people to the same number of gifts, so everyone was going to leave with something good for sure.

Finally my name was called.... And I won the GRAND PRIZE!

A $150 gift card to Target!!

 By the end of the party, I had a goodie bag, jar filled with ingredients to make my own cookies, prints of pictures from the photo session. flowers, my gift card and a fresh coat of paint on my fabulous toes!


Cookie Jar and Desserts in my goodie bag!

Flowers given to me by the volunteers there!


All in all, it was the BEST Tea Party I've ever been to. I'm looking forward to next years Mother's Day out!





No comments:

Post a Comment